About Us

Our Fresh Home Delivered Meals - Ready to Heat & Eat

When I started looking for home delivered meals for my parents, I was surprised at how few choices were available in the way of seniors meals and how poor the quality was.
– Grant

To add to my frustration, the ordering process was difficult with confusing ongoing contracts and very little information.

To make it even harder, my dad suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and needed to follow a controlled FODMAP friendly diet plan. Despite an exhausting search I was unable to find much that he could eat, so I decided to cook his meals myself.

Fresh ready-meals for elderly and health conscious

Grants Meals has come a long way from its humble beginnings and now has a team of chefs dedicated to producing fresh, convenient, made to order, ready to heat, home delivered meals to service the needs and wants of our elderly and/or health conscious clients.

Grants Meals provides healthy, hearty, home style meals delivered directly to your door by our own friendly staff during daylight hours. Our meals come in two convenient sizes and are cooked to order and delivered fresh, not frozen.

Contactless delivery is always available on request.

Meals for anyone with a digestion problem

The team of chefs at Grant’s Meals are all skilled in the knowledge of producing FODMAP friendly allergen free meals.

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Salt

Most of our meals contain NO Onions and NO Garlic without sacrificing flavour or taste. You will find a large variety of traditional meals along with many other old favourites, including fresh salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Gluten free, dairy free, and low salt options also form a big part of our offerings.

Best Fresh Home Delivered Meals For All Occasions

Fresh to your door

There are no contracts. Simply order what you want when you want it.

Online Meal Ordering

Online meal ordering is available here on the website. Just click on the meals that you fancy, and they will be added to the shopping cart, then follow the prompts to Check Out and pay securely with your credit card through the PayPal gateway. You don't need a PayPal account to use your own credit card, but the PayPal system provides security for you and your credit card.

Phone Orders

You are welcome to call us on (03) 97621023 during business hours to make enquiries or place an order. Our office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday. If you reach our answering machine, it just means we’re on another call. Please leave your name and number and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Payment for your orders can be made by credit card over the phone, or by cash or cheque when your meals are delivered.

SUBSIDISED MEALS for AGED CARE

At Grant’s Meals we are able to split the cost of our meals at a rate of 70/30 for clients who have an Aged Care Package.

We can invoice your provider for 70% of the meal costs and you can pay the remaining 30% portion directly to us.

Contact our friendly staff at Grant’s Meals today to find out more about Subsidised Meals.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top